Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm thinking if it was definitely going to be Silva it would have all been done and dusted by now.

I reckon there is a spanner in the works and I don't think it's anything to do with Watford. We'd have still just gone ahead with the appointment if that was the only issue. I also don't think the issue is Brands. I think he would have known that Silva was Mosh's preference, if indeed that is the case, and wouldn't have joined us if he had any issues with that.

No, my thinking is that we are now going through a proper selection process with Brands fully involved, and they are working their way through a list of candidates. I'm hoping that both Emery and Hasenhuttl are on that list, with my preference being the latter as I have £5 on him at 25-1.

Source called from jail and stated
"Our new manager already has working hisrory with Marcel"

Cometh the hour, cometh the monstrosity

maxresdefault.jpg

#headforthehills

More I think about it, more I'd love us to gamble on Arteta.. It would be exactly that, a gamble. Clearly rated as a coach though, it's whether he'd be able to step up as top dog.

Would definitely try and play the right way though.

Not sure I've seen a more intelligent footballer in a blue shirt (first season ticket in 99/2000).

We need someone like Rafael benitez - has a track record of wining things and making a challenge.

If benitez gets money to spend at newcastle they will finish above us.

Cannot see much difference between Silva and Roberto Martinez.

Just hope Moshiri makes the correct choice as we will become the laughing stock of the league.

We have money now to spend on players and we still cannot get it right.

I'm thinking if it was definitely going to be Silva it would have all been done and dusted by now.

I reckon there is a spanner in the works and I don't think it's anything to do with Watford. We'd have still just gone ahead with the appointment if that was the only issue. I also don't think the issue is Brands. I think he would have known that Silva was Mosh's preference, if indeed that is the case, and wouldn't have joined us if he had any issues with that.

No, my thinking is that we are now going through a proper selection process with Brands fully involved, and they are working their way through a list of candidates. I'm hoping that both Emery and Hasenhuttl are on that list, with my preference being the latter as I have £5 on him at 25-1.

I feel the same, I wonder if there's a few 'unexpected' interested managers who have applied or shown an interest, and has made the men at the top double think?! And maybe brands has decided to slow the process down because of this...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back