Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Chelsea decide to sack Conte for whatever reason....then we (the management at EFC) must do everything in their power to try and lure him to Everton, even if that means promising him a ridiculous amount of funds to improve the squad

This is a world class manager, if we are to be taken seriously then we need to appoint someone like him and not Silva.

my only concern is that Abramovich has been denied a renewal on his visa so I have no idea what this means in terms of the running of his football club now.
This

Apparently we made a promise to Silva back when we were in for him last year. We aren't considering anyone else because Everton don't break promises.

Such a bad way to do business that, anything could of happened between then and now, its not like we had to worry about anyone else wanting him

Such a bad way to do business that, anything could of happened between then and now, its not like we had to worry about anyone else wanting him
Must be a done deal you would have thought, we aren't even getting discussed on Sky at present, WHU, Arsenal and Stoke even discussing who Chelsea may bring in and they still have a manager.

One of the highest rated coaches in Germany, Went into erzgebirge towards the end of the season when they where bottom of the league and looked dead and buried and dragged them to safety. Then took over schalke who had finished 10th in the previous season and took them to 2nd place and comfortably the best side after Bayern. Certainly a better shout than unsworth or paul clement like you've put forward in the past
One of the highest rated coaches in Germany, Went into erzgebirge towards the end of the season when they where bottom of the league and looked dead and buried and dragged them to safety. Then took over schalke who had finished 10th in the previous season and took them to 2nd place and comfortably the best side after Bayern. Certainly a better shout than unsworth or paul clement like you've put forward in the past
That wasnt my point entirely mate. I really rate Tedesco and he’s the best example that you need to gamble sometime, like were doing with Silva. Tedesco guided Schalke to 2nd place and last year he was fighting against relegation in a 2nd divison. No one would want us to hire him 12 months earlier and it turns out he’s great. It doesnt matter that Silva was relegated with Hull, he can work wonders here.

Almost a week since Allardyce sacked. The feller we're after is without a contract and there's still no announcement.

Almost a week since Allardyce sacked. The feller we're after is without a contract and there's still no announcement.
Relax. Brands is in, which makes the appointment of the new manager less critical. We know it'll be Silva as well so it's not like we're panicking, not knowing who we'll get.

Relax. Brands is in, which makes the appointment of the new manager less critical. We know it'll be Silva as well so it's not like we're panicking, not knowing who we'll get.
Brands wont make personnel decisions without consulting with the manager. I recognise that the deal is being delayed due to Watford and the compensation, but this has been an outstanding issue for ages and should never have been left to another week hanging about for his appointment.

The club does things piecemeal.

Brands wont make personnel decisions without consulting with the manager. I recognise that the deal is being delayed due to Watford and the compensation, but this has been an outstanding issue for ages and should never have been left to another week hanging about for his appointment.

The club does things piecemeal.

Shut up Dave, what does it matter?

The players are all on holiday for Gods sake.

What you want us to appoint him so he can go on holiday?

SMFH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back