Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend, I heard Ruud Gullit say that the Premier League had the top 6 managers in the world.

The best managers are at the top for a very good reason.

Is Marco really the 7th best manager?
Can we not do better?
Not a chance. At the very least, Loew would have to be in the top 6, even though he's an international manager.

Over the weekend, I heard Ruud Gullit say that the Premier League had the top 6 managers in the world.

Can we not do better?
Ha no way on God's earth is simeone a worse manager than klopp and ... Well arsenal's position is vacant, so yeah wagoner or benitez or whoever he's on about.

IF Chelsea decide to sack Conte for whatever reason....then we (the management at EFC) must do everything in their power to try and lure him to Everton, even if that means promising him a ridiculous amount of funds to improve the squad

This is a world class manager, if we are to be taken seriously then we need to appoint someone like him and not Silva.

my only concern is that Abramovich has been denied a renewal on his visa so I have no idea what this means in terms of the running of his football club now.

We are in a very strange position at the moment. No DoF or manager. Both positions will be filled by early June. My question is, what do they do? The players will be away, they can't see them in training, they can't run their eye over them and make up their own mind about them. Do they keep players, shift some on and buy new players on the say so of others.
Does Moshiri give them £100 million to spend trying to improve a squad they really don't know much about. It is a strange situation unless it is Silva and he has known it for some time and he has been watching us with a view to being manager.
i think Silva been coming for a while and probably has been watching us...sure they have the matches saved some where.

..looking like the betting for Arsenal Manager is being turned on it’s head. Arteta was clear odds-on favourite, but Emery is closing in. Just mentioning in case one or the other is of interest to us.

Can we not do better?

Just because he said it, it doesn't mean it is correct.

Simeone, Allegri, Emery, Tuchel, Ancelotti etc and many others not plying their trade in the PL.

we should have been all over emery - 3 Europa cups back to back.

Can’t speak English is a minor inconvenience in the short term just look at poch.

There’s no point trying at this point unless you know there’s a good chance of acquiring him.

If we went after Emery now and he said no, which would probably happen, then we’d just be left with a Marco Silva who would now know we wanted someone else.

Can we not do better?

Double CL winning Zidane not in the world’s top 6 managers? Simeone isn’t?! Is Pochettino better than Unai Emery? Is Klopp? Allegri isn’t better than Wenger? Ancelloti isn’t better than 4 of them?

Mourinho and Guardiola are the top 2 by a distance. Conte is very good, Wenger was very good, the other two are good but haven’t moved themselves into the very top level yet.

They’re definitely not the 6 best managers in the world.

I’d rank them as:

Mourinho
Guardiola
Simeone
Zidane
Conte
Ancelloti

Double CL winning Zidane not in the world’s top 6 managers? Simeone isn’t?! Is Pochettino better than Unai Emery? Is Klopp? Allegri isn’t better than Wenger? Ancelloti isn’t better than 4 of them?

Mourinho and Guardiola are the top 2 by a distance. Conte is very good, Wenger was very good, the other two are good but haven’t moved themselves into the very top level yet.

They’re definitely not the 6 best managers in the world.

I’d rank them as:

Mourinho
Guardiola
Simeone
Zidane
Conte
Ancelloti

For my money Zidane would have got us a lower league position than Allardyce. Different managers are good at different things.

Apparently we made a promise to Silva back when we were in for him last year. We aren't considering anyone else because Everton don't break promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back