Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Moshiri is waiting for Brands to come in and tell him what he should want. I mean isn't the DoF supposed to define the style of play we want. I would take some convincing that Moshirir knew that style back last year when he tried to secure Silva from Watford. If he did then why bother with Marcel the Shell? If he didn't than why are we going for Silva anyway unless Marcel wants him?

If we appoint the manager 2 days before the season starts that means we have saved 1.3m in wages.

Im ok with that.

1/3 silva has been touched 1/4 but back out to 1/3. Villas boas has been backed into 6/1 from 25/1 thats just from today

We have a real chance next season of breaking into the top 4. I don't expect to be above City (But Leicester were 2 years ago) Man
United need 2 world class finishers as they don't have one now. Spurs have hit the wall and may lose their manager to someone big.
Chelsea and Arsenal could be behind Burnley next season. Liverpools luck must surely desert them sometime, this eufa meeting about
terrifying the Man City team will end in tears and a £250 fine for having a brake light not working on the team coach.
We won't tempt a good foreign manager, and we haven't got a Brit any good other than Hoddle.

We have a real chance next season of breaking into the top 4. I don't expect to be above City (But Leicester were 2 years ago) Man
United need 2 world class finishers as they don't have one now. Spurs have hit the wall and may lose their manager to someone big.
Chelsea and Arsenal could be behind Burnley next season. Liverpools luck must surely desert them sometime, this eufa meeting about
terrifying the Man City team will end in tears and a £250 fine for having a brake light not working on the team coach.
We won't tempt a good foreign manager, and we haven't got a Brit any good other than Hoddle.
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Wow.

Not sure the window is even open. But either way, the next few weeks will see what groundwork has been done over the past few months.

Or not.
window opened in england last week,but english players to english clubs only i think it is,can sign for worldwide clubs in june

Yep-edit

The Premier League transfer window opens on May 17 (at 0:01) for domestic deals and June 8 for international transfers.

The AVB move is very interesting. Its really surprising that it jumped up that far, to 2nd most likely manager choice, without a single article or piece of news about it.

I thought this was serious for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back