Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to make a statement with the next manager. No one will bat an eyelid at hiring silva. And I'm not confident in him as a manager tbh.

I would be throwing everything at Arteta. It’s the shift we need.

Arteta would want to have a say in transfers and since Brands, will be the one who will deal with who comes and goes this might cause a problem and was one of the reasons he was hesitant about taking the Arsenal job since they will have a similar process as us he would run into the same problems here, no coach who comes here with have a say in transfers imho it causes too many problems and is best left to the DOF

Arsenal getting cold feet about Arteta doesn’t mean we should step in and offer him our job.

We are not second prize in a raffle.

I’d much rather Silva over him, at least he has cut his teeth in management. We can’t risk a complete novice.

Silva is the only game in town anyway, I doubt they have considered anyone else apart from Fonseca.

I love Arteta as much as the next blue, but is "employing somebody completely unproven" the shift you're implying?

Huge risk.
It’s a risk but so is Silva with his defensive record. The league is of a poor standard apart from top 6. Anyone competent would keep us in the top half. Personally I’d take it, he’s got a reputation as an outstanding coach and he knows the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back