Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini to Man City for £7 million a year.

Thats what ambiton looks like.

West Ham - Pellegrini

Newcastle - Benitez

Two lesser sides who have managers much more proven than our main target whos got us in a compo dispute.

I'll back Silva when he joins but feel we have let an opportunity go to waste this summer.

I wouldn’t want Benitez or Pellegrini at all but I get your point.

But then there’s no way we’d get a Conte or a Emery. But I guess you start at the top of the list and work down until someone says yes. Surely before Marco Silva.

I love Arteta as much as the next blue, but is "employing somebody completely unproven" the shift you're implying?

Huge risk.

Why? Cos he has been at City for a year or so?

Arteta would want to have a say in transfers and since Brands, will be the one who will deal with who comes and goes this might cause a problem and was one of the reasons he was hesitant about taking the Arsenal job since they will have a similar process as us he would run into the same problems here, no coach who comes here with have a say in transfers imho it causes too many problems and is best left to the DOF
I’d say it would be a shift in style for us away from picking up tired, not stellar managers. I’ve just finished reading Das Reboot which probably explains my enthusiasm for such a change!

Artetas well respected as a coach and has the coaching X factor it seems (Again, going off Pochettinos book) if he wants to have a say in transfers then it would be a case of working with Brands, rather than players being hoisted on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back