Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini to Man City for £7 million a year.

Thats what ambiton looks like.

West Ham - Pellegrini

Newcastle - Benitez

Two lesser sides who have managers much more proven than our main target whos got us in a compo dispute.

I'll back Silva when he joins but feel we have let an opportunity go to waste this summer.

Really?

Thought It was the most fantastic waste cash I have seen in a while total West Ham.

They’ll sign Yaya next.

If that ambitious I’m out.

Pellegrini to Man City for £7 million a year.

Thats what ambiton looks like.

West Ham - Pellegrini

Newcastle - Benitez

Two lesser sides who have managers much more proven than our main target whos got us in a compo dispute.

I'll back Silva when he joins but feel we have let an opportunity go to waste this summer.
Bang on.

Someone said the worst mistake we made was not hiring Pellegrini instead of the mercenary Koeman, so true.

Arsenal getting cold feet about Arteta doesn’t mean we should step in and offer him our job.

We are not second prize in a raffle.

I’d much rather Silva over him, at least he has cut his teeth in management. We can’t risk a complete novice.

Silva is the only game in town anyone, I doubt they have considered anyone else apart from Fonseca.

I agree Silva over Arteta 100%.

Do think we should be looking around now Arsenal have appointed their manager - no other bigger club than us in the most lucrative league with a vacancy, I would be looking at the likes of Blanc, Hassenhuttl, Nagelsmann hell even Simeone if he wants to bow out of Atletico with a big trophy and embark on a new challenge (yes its massively unrealistic).

Silva has the job but I think its been pretty poor form from Everton not to atleast draw up a shortlist.

I agree Silva over Arteta 100%.

Do think we should be looking around now Arsenal have appointed their manager - no other bigger club than us in the most lucrative league with a vacancy, I would be looking at the likes of Blanc, Hassenhuttl, Nagelsmann hell even Simeone if he wants to bow out of Atletico with a big trophy and embark on a new challenge (yes its massively unrealistic).

Silva has the job but I think its been pretty poor form from Everton not to atleast draw up a shortlist.

Moshiri has wanted Silva big time since November. We have to accept that and hope this time his judgement is right.

Nobody knows how it will turn out but I do think we have a decent DOF upgrade in Brands and hopefully he can put a structure in place that allows Silva to get on with working to his strengths.

The club should always give themselves options to consider, I tend to agree with you in that this probably isn’t the case.

After the season we have had though, I’m happy to give my support to Silva. Let’s see what he can do before deciding he isn’t up to it.

Can't really go by odds that much but Silva is drifting and AVB odds have been shortening all day with a number of bookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back