Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited to find out who it will be. The mystery of it all is getting to me.

It could be anyone at this point while Brands continues his comprehensive worldwide search for the best manager for us. I hope he doesn't take too long interviewing all of these candidates.
It’s Silva

I can see Rooney Jags Williams Martina Bolassie all fitting in with City’s high speed pressing game that Arteta coaches

And how many of those players will be starting or even at the club come August? Are you saying that the new manager will have to base his team and style of play around all of the players you mention and if he is unable to, then he isn't a suitable candidate for our manager?

Possibles:
Silva
Howe
Arteta
Villas-Boas
Wagner
Benitez
Wenger

Gone:
Pellegrini (West Ham)
Ancelotti (Napoli)
Fonseca (new contract)
Emery (Arsenal)
Tuchel (PSG)

Possibles:
Silva
Howe
Arteta
Villas-Boas
Wagner
Benitez
Wenger

Gone:
Pellegrini (West Ham)
Ancelotti (Napoli)
Fonseca (new contract)
Emery (Arsenal)
Tuchel (PSG)
When you consider Brands criteria is a 'young , modern coach' ,you can rule out Benitez and Wenger with certainty.

When you consider Brands criteria is a 'young , modern coach' ,you can rule out Benitez and Wenger with certainty.

I don't care "young" or "modern",I think the ability of the manager is the most important. Although Benitez lead Liverpool fc in the past,but I believe he is a 1st class manager,another choice is Ranieri,he is champion manager,he fail in premier league last season,I think he want to challenge premier league again if he get a chance liked Pellegrini

I don't care "young" or "modern",I think the ability of the manager is the most important. Although Benitez lead Liverpool fc in the past,but I believe he is a 1st class manager,another choice is Ranieri,he is champion manager,he fail in premier league last season,I think he want to challenge premier league again if he get a chance liked Pellegrini
Doesn't matter what you or I think it's what Mr. Brands thinks that counts and he has stated 'young and modern' and Benitez is fat, old RS scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back