Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggs on sky sports page "would be interested" in the job

giphy.gif

I think it is important that we don’t rush into anything, Unsworth has more than enough nous to keep us safe, so, let’s identify the best possible man for our job who is also prepared to come here and then go balls out to get him on board. In the meantime Rhino will do a better job for us than Booman was doing.

To me we have 2 possible options. We could appoint unsworth on an interim basis till the January window, hopefully he might have us clear of the relegation zone, when we might be a more attractive proposition to Tuchel.
Alternatively due to our position we are in, we could try and appoint Dyche straight away to take us clear of the relegation zone.
In my mind Dyche would be the man in the short term, to get us out of this mess, but I fail him challenging for champions league positions.
Alternatively we could appoint Tuchel, who would transform the club and the way it plays. He is the riskier choice, due to his lack of premiership experience but is the better bet long term, into making us a force to challenge for champions league places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back