Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the early money seems to be for dyche
Managers eh.
Im not advocating Dyche.
However I will say this. If he was Spanish Italian or Portugese posters here would be panting like a dog.
This season he lost his No1 defender and brought in 1 from lower league who is getting rave reviews.
He has won at Chelsea and drawn at both Liverpool and Tottenham.
He is a very good manager
We can but dream

Managers eh.
Im not advocating Dyche.
However I will say this. If he was Spanish Italian or Portugese posters here would be panting like a dog.
This season he lost his No1 defender and brought in 1 from lower league who is getting rave reviews.
We can but dream
Nightmare

giphy.gif
Love that Gif lol,great that is

Managers eh.
Im not advocating Dyche.
We can but dream

if he was spanish italian or portuguese I would still be thinking he is too negative and % football for me

Managers eh.
Im not advocating Dyche.
We can but dream
If he came from one of those countries he wouldn’t send 11 grocks on the pitch to play hoofball every week

I dont think he would come but what about Ranieri?

Dilly ding, dilly dong. I wouldn’t be disappointed with that.

Dyche, I like & admire him, but not for us thanks. He’s a perfect fit where he is.

Moyes, Giggs, I can't believe the board would be so stupid, but that would end my interest in Everton & football for life. I doubt I’d even check scores.

Fonescas contract is up in the summer aswell, so wouldn't be expensive to buy out. I do think Tuchel has a Klopp like arrogance about him which is off putting.

We should wait a bit. Maybe Unsworth would care to take charge for the next few games.
I'd hate to see him get the job and then be the victim of a Shakespearian tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back