Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to be building for the future. We need someone that we all love and get behind and who will grow into the position.

Wagner (at Huddlesfield) is definitely an option and fulfils this criteria. Wagner is one of these modern managers that is redefining the German expectation on what a manager should be. An honest, data-driven, forward thinking young man with average playing experience.
Klopp lite...No thanks

This.

Ancelotti- Perfect. Got Chelsea out of a right mess a couple of years back before Conte came in. Otherwise:

- No-nonsense organisational manager: (Our Moyes) Dyche/ Howe- Would be a step-back
- Big respected name who's accessible: (Our Koeman) Tuchel/ whoever- Just what we've got rid of
- Continental type who brings a 'philosophy': (Our Martinez) Silva etc- not really what's helpful right now given lack of discipline in the squad

So yeah, not really convinced by any of the options out there. Ancelotti for sure, otherwise not got a clue.

MOYES. everyone swallows pride and we all go about building some again.

Spent a lot of cash wisely for the most part. Moshiri will want that.

Agreed, just got to weigh up the mentality of him also.

Whoever we get needs to bring a lot more than spending money to the table. Confidence is at an all time low, the young lads will need game time also especially when you consider how many of the elder players look shot right now.

Harry Redknapp
harry-redknapp-in-court.gif

I think I'd rather have fat Ron back than this old melt face ;)

Tuchel has to be the choice. He's missed out on the Bayern job and I can't see anywhere else that he can go to anytime soon.

He plays good football, and is extremely well respected. He comes across a fiery character but I think that's what we need to get things back on track and get the players back on side.

Make it happen Farhad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back