Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redknapp would be all sorts of wrong.

Keen to see how Unsworth progresses under his new temp role. Don't think we will risk or rush the next manager coming in until the international break at the earliest.

Has anyone said Ian Dowie
Yes, his brother...................

maxresdefault.jpg

This appointment is crucial, we need to examine not just what they have won but also look at how they coped when the wheels have come off and they have hit a bad run, Keoman has had almost annual bad patches the signs were there before he came to us.
Also important are man management skills we need a manager that playérs will run through brick walls for.
Saying that our 2 most successful managers were polar opposites.Catterick ruled by fear Kendall would take the team out for a meal and a few drinks when things weren't going so well.
The game has changed some of the best managers of old would not succeed in today's game dealing with players who are already millionaires.
It is huge gamble whoever you pick I would go for Sean Dyche, I know it's risky as we don't know if he can step to a bigger club but I think he would understand Everton and if it worked out he could be with us for the longhaul.

Been out at work just seen Giggs is interested, why not have the Neville brothers to. Why would we want Giggs some don't want Unsworth,Giggs has hardly got anymore experience. This time I hope they get it right, so let Unsworth take control until the board decides who and what is right for the club. I noticed someone said Ranieri if we go for an established manager that's who I'd want, has that feel good fun personality and can acually manage.

Personally I dont think Tush is as good as people think. Dortmund have struggled a lot recently and its not like they lost all their best players. For me, if we can get him Ancelotti is proven and would take us forward but he doesn't play as many youngsters.

There is one other option in the lower leagues, english manager with a fantastic track record... See who knows who im talking about..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back