Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been out at work just seen Giggs is interested, why not have the Neville brothers to. Why would we want Giggs some don't want Unsworth,Giggs has hardly got anymore experience. This time I hope they get it right, so let Unsworth take control until the board decides who and what is right for the club. I noticed someone said Ranieri if we go for an established manager that's who I'd want, has that feel good fun personality and can acually manage.
Pretty sure giggs just throws his name into the hat for every single job that comes available these days. Not to be taken seriously

Reactions: JLW
Pretty sure giggs just throws his name into the hat for every single job that comes available these days. Not to be taken seriously
It would acually have made more sense Gary Neville putting himself forward as his brother would probably be his number 2, as if we would ever want Giggs. Then them ex man Utd player dream about the old Trafford job.

Personally I dont think Tush is as good as people think. Dortmund have struggled a lot recently and its not like they lost all their best players. For me, if we can get him Ancelotti is proven and would take us forward but he doesn't play as many youngsters.

There is one other option in the lower leagues, english manager with a fantastic track record... See who knows who im talking about..?

Tell me

OH MY DAYS....Granada news just reported outside and from the top Dyche, Unsworth,(dont mind as a temp),Fat Sam and kin Moyes...wtf..
Thought the rumour was Tuchel?

91 votes for the Moyesiah? Sheesh.

IMG_0292.webp

Personally I dont think Tush is as good as people think. Dortmund have struggled a lot recently and its not like they lost all their best players. For me, if we can get him Ancelotti is proven and would take us forward but he doesn't play as many youngsters.

There is one other option in the lower leagues, english manager with a fantastic track record... See who knows who im talking about..?
The bloke Wilder at Sheffield United?

This was reported on the 17th ... "Shakhtar Donetsk manager Paulo Fonseca has revealed that he wants to work in the Premier League, which could prompt renewed interest from Everton."

Please come and join the boys in the royal blue my handsome prince ...

5.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back