Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This was reported on the 17th ... "Shakhtar Donetsk manager Paulo Fonseca has revealed that he wants to work in the Premier League, which could prompt renewed interest from Everton."

Please come and join the boys in the royal blue my handsome prince ...

View attachment 41441
giphy.gif

Tuchel would just hack these players off. He managed to fail at Dortmund with Reid Aubemayang Hummels etc. Imagine him trying to coax anything decent out of Cuco Martina.

He had to follow league winning klopp after klopp had a nightmare season the year before If I recall.

It would always be a tough ask to follow klopp and maintain the level he had them at. When he didn't have the level of expectation he did a brilliant jib.

Tuchel would just hack these players off. He managed to fail at Dortmund with Reid Aubemayang Hummels etc. Imagine him trying to coax anything decent out of Cuco Martina.

He didnt fail at Dortmund, it was well publicised that him and the board had a huge bust up after he was annoyed with them for agreeing to play the CL match 24hrs after the team bus was bombed, without consulting him or the players.

Speaking to Sky Sports, Giggs said: “I think you look at those two teams, Leicester being champions two seasons ago, Everton being a fantastic club with a fantastic history, for me these are clubs I would be interested in.

3ECED03000000578-0-image-m-2_1490964325790.jpg

Unsy, make it yours. Too many foreign guys who may or may not be the real deal, too risky for our position now. Need a guy that knows us and understands us and isn't necessarily doing it to get the next big job. If he can prove tactical nouce then why should it be some glamorous name over one of our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back