Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancelotti-e1432664661817.jpg

I just doubt he’d be arsed by us Decs.

I don't want some emotionless ponce.

we need a manager who can get the players up for a fight and gets angry when they dont. dyche silva unsworth or chris wilder (you may laugh at that last name but the man has a knack of getting his teams performing and achieving)

..I notice Kenwright only left USM FF a short time ago. I expect that’s partly because he’s talking with Unsworth who might well have his own demands regarding money and having a proper go of making the post his. Interesting. I also wonder if any conversations have included Steve Walsh to see if they’re on the same page.
On the other side of the coin why would unsworth want the job? If he does well then great but if he doesn't then his managerial career takes a massive knock that he may never recover from. All managers want to be at the highest level but with only a couple of years experience really with a team of kids who mostly lower league level then why would that even qualify him for the job?

I don't get this idea, just because he is a blue he should be given the job. What about Paul Jewell, Peter Reid, the old Cardiff manager, all have much more experience in the premier league than unsworth and all blues. Yet you would call me talking out my arse for calling for Jewell to be manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back