Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I dont think Tush is as good as people think. Dortmund have struggled a lot recently and its not like they lost all their best players. For me, if we can get him Ancelotti is proven and would take us forward but he doesn't play as many youngsters.

There is one other option in the lower leagues, english manager with a fantastic track record... See who knows who im talking about..?

If that's Wilder then he prefers not to play wingers :(

Saw Reidy on SSN saying it might be unfair getting Unsy to sort out the mess. It'll be difficult for anyone until they get what we need in January. If we get them of course.
Anceloti is known for using systems to get the best out of his players and he knows the English game. If we can get him, then we should. What a statement it would be. Probably the best available manager in world football.
Failing that Sean Dyche :Blink:
Anceloti has just been sacked by Bayern, and was sacked by Chelsea after winning the title in his first season...so I am on the fence with him. Ideally I would like a manager with good track record that has never been sacked...

Only basing this around his stats Zat. I feel we need a manager who does not tinker with his formation or team selections a great deal. And his stats look decent both in defence and attack. Won 15 trophies albeit all in france. Plus he has played at Man U so will have some english experience.

Its an interesting choice, he's only ever managed in France and perhaps isn't the hungry type manager we should be after, seems very placid.

On the other side of the coin why would unsworth want the job? If he does well then great but if he doesn't then his managerial career takes a massive knock that he may never recover from. All managers want to be at the highest level but with only a couple of years experience really with a team of kids who mostly lower league level then why would that even qualify him for the job?

I don't get this idea, just because he is a blue he should be given the job. What about Paul Jewell, Peter Reid, the old Cardiff manager, all have much more experience in the premier league than unsworth and all blues. Yet you would call me talking out my arse for calling for Jewell to be manager?
They have all experienced relegation from the Premier league.I think it's a no from me with those 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back