Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of Rafael Benítez being the manager of Everton is absolutely disgusting and anyone shouting it needs their heads examining.

I love a good snide at Everton, players like Cahill and Arteta, other teams fans absolutely hated them and it was boss they played for us.

Benítez is not a snide in a footballing sense , he’s a snide in a human sense. An absolute rat of a person from the very core. You go and watch his facts interview aimed at Ferguson and you can see it all in there. I would rather us play in the championship and retain our integrity than allow him into Goodison Park as anything other than an opposition manager or a paying spectator

That’s before you cross the bridge of his affinity from them Scandinavian blerts that turn up over the road once a fortnight. He’s an absolute complete non starter for his disrespect on it’s own and and that’s without even getting into his unkempt barnet and dusty suits, the fat slob
So is it a yes or a no from you?

The idea of Rafael Benítez being the manager of Everton is absolutely disgusting and anyone shouting it needs their heads examining.

I love a good snide at Everton, players like Cahill and Arteta, other teams fans absolutely hated them and it was boss they played for us.

Benítez is not a snide in a footballing sense , he’s a snide in a human sense. An absolute rat of a person from the very core. You go and watch his facts interview aimed at Ferguson and you can see it all in there. I would rather us play in the championship and retain our integrity than allow him into Goodison Park as anything other than an opposition manager or a paying spectator

That’s before you cross the bridge of his affinity from them Scandinavian blerts that turn up over the road once a fortnight. He’s an absolute complete non starter for his disrespect on it’s own and and that’s without even getting into his unkempt barnet and dusty suits, the fat slob
Get off the fence Wayno

Spot on and you didn't even mention his 'small club' jibe

Not likely that Benitez would come here because, if Newcastle are taken over, he will probably have a large transfer budget. Would be get that here?
I'm certain he would come here. He went on TS after Martinez was sacked and pretty much issued a come and get me plea. He ain't happy at Newcastle. The big issue is whether he'd be accepted.

What we need right now is a coach that brings harmony to the team. Someone who can lift spirits, as our players are in a bad state. Not sure we need an Ancelotti right now, he could win us things but could he really save a club in a sorry state?

Ah yes but once Everton touches you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back