Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have called for the head of Rafael Benitez on numerous occasions now, he will lead us to the promised land, it is called serendipity.

Very sad times for Everton at the moment after so much promise but we have to move on and quickly.

For me only one choice - Rafael Benitez. He knows the league, he can manage big players, tactically astute & he wins trophies. He wins ugly sometimes, but he wins. He is also a lucky manager, like Mourinho. When things are not going great he often has something fall his way. The times at LFC when he got lucky!

Unfortunately I fear the timing may be all wrong if Newcastle are about to change hands and start spending some serious dosh. He may prefer to wait and see esp. with the red connection. Beyond him, I am struggling to see too many candidates that tick all the boxes - many would be a shot in the dark (Howe/Dyche/Silva etc.) All underwhelming although at least Howe supports Everton and would hopefully actually care.

One thing is for sure - if we appoint that greedy corrupt fraud Allardyce, I am officially done with Everton.

Very sad times for Everton at the moment after so much promise but we have to move on and quickly.

For me only one choice - Rafael Benitez. He knows the league, he can manage big players, tactically astute & he wins trophies. He wins ugly sometimes, but he wins. He is also a lucky manager, like Mourinho. When things are not going great he often has something fall his way. The times at LFC when he got lucky!

Unfortunately I fear the timing may be all wrong if Newcastle are about to change hands and start spending some serious dosh. He may prefer to wait and see esp. with the red connection. Beyond him, I am struggling to see too many candidates that tick all the boxes - many would be a shot in the dark (Howe/Dyche/Silva etc.) All underwhelming although at least Howe supports Everton and would hopefully actually care.

One thing is for sure - if we appoint that greedy corrupt fraud Allardyce, I am officially done with Everton.

You just missed me post why Benitez will stay lol - dollar

Snods, Barry Horne and Mark Higgins on Saturday reckoned it needs to be someone who understands what it means to be a Blue. I don’t want someone who doesn’t have blue blood coarsing through their veins - roll your sleeves up, 100% effort, get stuck in, get the crowd behind you. And I agree with them. Dogs of War? fine by me.

With the u23s we’ve got, we should bench / give a rocket to the crap seniors, and give Rhino / Dunc a chance. Till Chrimbo at least, and then see.

I wouldn't be so sure Newcastle will be sold. I read, tge other day, that him announcing they were for sale was more a plea of desperation, rather than a sign of an imminent sale.

Snods, Barry Horne and Dave Hickson on Saturday reckoned it needs to be someone who understands what it means to be a Blue. I don’t want someone who doesn’t have blue blood coarsing through their veins - roll your sleeves up, 100% effort, get stuck in, get the crowd behind you. And I agree with them. Dogs of War? fine by me.

With the u23s we’ve got, we should bench / give a rocket to the crap seniors, and give Rhino / Dunc a chance. Till Chrimbo at least, and then see.
not sure about that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back