Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Read an interview with Marco Silva on his philosophy and want him here even more. Doubt we could get him before the end of the season.

"I have my philosophy in my mind: you need to adapt for each moment and each team. You could have one idea in your mind, and afterwards you could be working with a team with different players, and you may not be able to achieve what you want to, so you need to adapt.

I started off with a small club in Portugal [Estoril], and achieved big things with offensive football. And then after I worked in two big clubs [Sporting Lisbon and Olympiacos] again with offensive football

We play sometimes against teams with more individual quality than us, better players, bigger budgets, whatever, but we try to play our football. We don't try to change too much in our philosophy, in our model.

We never go into a game thinking: 'Let's wait back for the opponent to play and close our box.'

"We try to play, face-to-face with these teams, try to play offensive football with mobility as well. That is our philosophy. It's impossible, when one team and one player is afraid of something that might happen in a match, they will not play well, they will not have 100 per cent confidence.

"First, we believe in good organisation. For me, it's clear if you have good players in a good organisation, they are better. I don't have doubts about it, it's number one for me.
You can have fantastic players, but if you don't put them in a good organisation they do not look as good. When you go to play against these types of teams, we believe in ourselves. I think it is important that our players know our clear idea too."

Read an interview with Marco Silva on his philosophy and want him here even more. Doubt we could get him before the end of the season.

"I have my philosophy in my mind: you need to adapt for each moment and each team. You could have one idea in your mind, and afterwards you could be working with a team with different players, and you may not be able to achieve what you want to, so you need to adapt.

I started off with a small club in Portugal [Estoril], and achieved big things with offensive football. And then after I worked in two big clubs [Sporting Lisbon and Olympiacos] again with offensive football

We play sometimes against teams with more individual quality than us, better players, bigger budgets, whatever, but we try to play our football. We don't try to change too much in our philosophy, in our model.

We never go into a game thinking: 'Let's wait back for the opponent to play and close our box.'

"We try to play, face-to-face with these teams, try to play offensive football with mobility as well. That is our philosophy. It's impossible, when one team and one player is afraid of something that might happen in a match, they will not play well, they will not have 100 per cent confidence.

"First, we believe in good organisation. For me, it's clear if you have good players in a good organisation, they are better. I don't have doubts about it, it's number one for me.
You can have fantastic players, but if you don't put them in a good organisation they do not look as good. When you go to play against these types of teams, we believe in ourselves. I think it is important that our players know our clear idea too."

He's not going to leave watford right now.

That Amanda staveley is it? Is buying them and she's proper minted!
She's a broker, she has been involved in failed deals including one that's was about to buy Liverpool off of Hicks and Gillette.

They may get sold, but I doubt Ashley would be shouting from the rooftops that they're for sale if he had someone lined up.

She's a broker, she has been involved in failed deals including one that's was about to buy Liverpool off of Hicks and Gillette.

They may get sold, but I doubt Ashley would be shouting from the rooftops that they're for sale if he had someone lined up.

You mean if he " didn't " ? She's a billionaire broker and has far more dollar than us sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back