Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-11-3_23-56-51.webp

2016/17 Burnley

We need 11 wins to survive this season (totaling 13)

He managed 11 in 38 with a team he spent a net £25m on that season.

We're about to appoint a manager who has lost 48% of his premier league games.

He's won 26%

If we need to win 11 of our 28 he'll need to manage nearly 40% wins in there.

We're going down aren't we.

He manages Burnley though. They are performing miracles even being in the league. I agree it's not exciting but it reeks of Bill. I think out of Dyche and Big Sam it was Dyche for me, god knows he might crack a few skulls.

I'm on TalkSport chatting about this at 10:15pm if any of you aren't too pissed. Will be giving the forum a plug when possible. Found out at that it's Mike Parry so not gonna go lightly on him if he starts playing us down.

I did this btw. Dyche tweet actually appeared as I was on air and Parry tried to tell me about Everton's history and traditions, the bad smelly bell...

He manages Burnley though. They are performing miracles even being in the league. I agree it's not exciting but it reeks of Bill. I think out of Dyche and Big Sam it was Dyche for me, god knows he might crack a few skulls.

They aren't though mate. He spends a lot more that many other promoted managers get.

If he was expansive (to a maniacal extent) like El Fraudo, that's one thing.

If he was ultra defensive like Moyes etc in the really grim years, that's another.

His Burnley sides concede loads of goals and score considerably less than a goal a game.

There are no miracles here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back