Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this ermmm-ing, I think you are subconsciously advocating Stevie G as next manager. Look (or listen) to his interviews to prove this point.

IMO, though not what Everton need next, both are better than Martinez and Koeman.

Sadly, that's probably true.

Depends though doesn't it, I don't think they are

clubs that dyche and fat sam manage will always be around the bottom of the league, set up to defend, have limited players but they all know there role, wont be pretty to watch but can always defend

you move them types of manager onto a bigger team and their whole game plan has to change, you cant manager a top 7/8 team and still use the same tactics you used at burnley, youll get slaughtered by the fans ( similar to how koeman sets us up away from home which is turgid )

If we are prepared to pay our current manager 6 mill a year then we would not be looking to replace him with the likes of Some of names mentioned here. If we are paying 40 mill for players then we should be looking at paying top dollar for the best available coach. Saying that I am not in the Koeman out camp just yet.

Think Marco silva is worth considering did well at hull all things considered, and has Watford fighting and getting results

Depends though doesn't it, I don't think they are

clubs that dyche and fat sam manage will always be around the bottom of the league, set up to defend, have limited players but they all know there role, wont be pretty to watch but can always defend

you move them types of manager onto a bigger team and their whole game plan has to change, you cant manager a top 7/8 team and still use the same tactics you used at burnley, youll get slaughtered by the fans ( similar to how koeman sets us up away from home which is turgid )
The way Koeman sets up.away from home doesn't even work though which begs the question - why doesn't he just try something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back