Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don' need saving from relegation. Are not even in that much danger people are over reacting.

He' coming to sort out the mess koeman and Walsh creates for 6-18 months then hopefully go out separate ways
If you honestly think Sundays win means we aren't in trouble you didn't watch the same game I did.We would have been lucky to have snatched a point in reality,Lets wait to see the mood of the forum after the Palace game.We won away from Goodison last when...

I like to gamble and do ok at it . Managerial stuff I tend to follow the market , Betting odds mean nothing generally but when it closes and keeps closing it usually means something . Not always Though obviously .
It's not like Allardyce has sprung from nowhere either. He's been at or near the top of the list from day one.

If it's Sam Allardyce - first of all, how horrible - on a short term contract, then whats the point of a long-term view? He'll have his own favourites, likely to be hard working no brain types, and then will bring in some crap in January, then will ruin a few careers, and then leave?

If it's Sam Allardyce - first of all, how horrible - on a short term contract, then whats the point of a long-term view? He'll have his own favourites, likely to be hard working no brain types, and then will bring in some crap in January, then will ruin a few careers, and then leave?
The issue is none of our preferred targets are obtainable at present ?

"Everton's majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri has held discussions with former England manager Sam Allardyce about the vacant manager's position at Goodison Park.

Sky Sports News understands Allardyce could be given the job until the end of the season.

It is believed Moshiri has also targeted a top European coach and a Premier League manager to replace Ronald Koeman, who was sacked last month. Current interim manager David Unsworth is also being considered for the post but no decision is imminent and talks with the various parties are ongoing."
Personally I'd be happy with Sam until season end to stabilise the club with an eye on getting Silva in then.
Just F off Everton if this happens Ambition ? thrown overboard into the mersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back