Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made a prediction. Nothing has been confirmed yet to the best of my knowledge?? How am I after the event??

Also calm down kevin
No but you ridiculed the idea of Sam based on the fact that lennon and Stubbs were odds on for about 10 minutes once in previous times when the vacancy arose. Which is nonsense as the Allardyce situation is very different to either of those.

You may not after time but you will gleefully attack people who actually make a choice while refusing to give your opinions either.

Let's try this out for size
'Everton manager Sam Allardyce is confident his team will soon put their disappointing run behind them
'We just need to learn to defend better at set pieces' he said.
I think I can live with that as long as he's sacked as soon as we're mathematically safe

If you honestly think Sundays win means we aren't in trouble you didn't watch the same game I did.We would have been lucky to have snatched a point in reality,Lets wait to see the mood of the forum after the Palace game.We won away from Goodison last when...

We were absolutely terrible again on Sunday and were lucky to win said several times on other threads. We Are still not in a relegation battle. Big players back from injury and January window werenwe WILL sign and a centre back and striker would see to that

How or why does Walsh have any say whatsoever on our new manager appointment???

That puzzles me as well. Hence, I think its rubbish.

He is there to find ace Albanians for half a million quid. Or stoats from Fleetwood.

edit. Or Algerians. But you get the point.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back