Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of way is that to word communications?

I'm astounded at how ham fisted this club are.

"We're looking at a top European manager...and Allardyce will do if we cant get him."

It's utterly laughable.

The statement really should just be:

"A decision on the vacant managerial position at the club is not imminent. The club have drawn up a short list of possible candidates and we hope to appoint a new manager in the coming days."

Who on earth is writing the nonsense they put out?
It's almost as if "a top European manager" is slipped in to keep the plebs hopes up...

Call me cynical like, but that's what Everton does to me.

No but you ridiculed the idea of Sam based on the fact that lennon and Stubbs were odds on for about 10 minutes once in previous times when the vacancy arose. Which is nonsense as the Allardyce situation is very different to either of those.

You may not after time but you will gleefully attack people who actually make a choice while refusing to give your opinions either.

I give my opinions on here all the time. I'm not shy of it. I'm nearly always wrong. But I'm sure others can vouch.

"We're looking at a top European manager...and Allardyce will do if we cant get him."

It's utterly laughable.

"A decision on the vacant managerial position at the club is not imminent. The club have drawn up a short list of possible candidates and we hope to appoint a new manager in the coming days."

Sky Sports Dave, its not a club statement.

It's utterly laughable.

That is from Sky....it is not a Club statement.

Surprised if Allardyce ends up taking it for 6 months. Must be promised an enormous bonus for anything 17th and above if so.

A short-term appointment is my biggest fear with this bunch of players.

The club have to make a definitive appointment and not hedge their bets. It’s difficult yes but that’s life.

Wording of that release through Sky Sports was atrocious yet again. There are 20 year old media studies students who could craft something more appropriate than that rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back