Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were absolutely terrible again on Sunday and were lucky to win said several times on other threads. We Are still not in a relegation battle. Big players back from injury and January window when we WILL sign and a centre back and striker would see to that
Could have sworn I read that somewhere in the Summer

Big Sam till the end of the season with someone new starting a fresh at the beginning of next season seems the best idea to me

Allardyce will steady things and won't be arsed that he's only got it for a brief period. He'll take his money, right the ship and then the new guy can take over with a clean slate

What sort of way is that to word communications?

I'm astounded at how ham fisted this club are.

"We're looking at a top European manager...and Allardyce will do if we cant get him."

It's utterly laughable.

The statement really should just be:

"A decision on the vacant managerial position at the club is not imminent. The club have drawn up a short list of possible candidates and we hope to appoint a new manager in the coming days."

Who on earth is writing the nonsense they put out?
Jim White god I cringed this the morning... passed the time on the a14 bad times :(

The way I see it is, a lot of managers will become available in the summer, conte Simone etc, I am not saying we will get them, but there will be a big move around of managers.

If it means getting Fat sam until then I would take that rather than Dyche for the next 3 Years. He is just another moyes.

Personally I would like the shatknor Donetsk manager fonseco, his team plays really good football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back