Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very fair.

Thing is, I have little hope that Unsworth will have neither the stones nor the nous to sort us out. As in, dropping certain players, and playing certain others instead.

I also doubt, that outside of the youngsters, he will have much respect/credibility amongst the senior ones.

As ever, really hope I am wrong, and wish the fella all the best. Just if its true he is in, then, well, not optimistic.

...I think the likes of Jagielka and Rooney are senior pros who will back him. The problems might be more with the newer players that he’s already omitted. He can’t keep them all happy but he can still keep them onboard if he’s the right type.

I think at 2-0 down on Sunday that felt a little different though mate , even after the game in the pub people seemed to feel we got lucky . If unsworth gets it and we lose a couple on the bounce I’m not sure how much we’ll be turning our nose up at allardyce .

It’s just a horrible situation this and its effecting the fans as well.

Indeed.

At that stage I had resigned myself to it as well, Harry.

But you know what?

We got a bit of luck.....and that could be the bit of luck which turns our season around and keeps us out of Sam’s grubby hands.

And the fans left the ground in a buoyant mood, at least the thousands pouring out the Bullens were ;)

Forza Rhino :dance:

...I think the likes of Jagielka and Rooney are senior pros who will back him. The problems might be more with the newer players that he’s already omitted. He can’t keep them all happy but he can still keep them onboard if he’s the right type.

Lets hope so mate.

The waterproof was a godsend yesterday btw! ;)

On Unsworth I think they don’t want to waste ££ for Big Sam when the fans hate him plus Dyche isn’t the big name Moshiri wants.

Made up for Unsworth but he needed to start smashing heads in plus kick out Mirallas finally.

Plus Walsh needs to pull his magic wand out and find a new striker in January and finally earn his coin.

I would say Mirallas to West Ham in January.

Keeping Unsworth on would be a huge mistake for me and a massive risk the board will be taking. Yes he has done brilliantly with the kids but he has zero experience at this level and we are team that is struggling.

Indeed.

At that stage I had resigned myself to it as well, Harry.

But you know what?

We got a bit of luck.....and that could be the bit of luck which turns our season around and keeps us out of Sam’s grubby hands.

And the fans left the ground in a buoyant mood, at least the thousands pouring out the Bullens were ;)

I can’t agree with the forza rhino but that’s not because I don’t want him to succeed nor that I wouldn’t be absolutely delighted if he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back