Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva worries me, plays with wingers of which we don’t have any and his teams don’t seem to defend well.

Think we’ll pay a stupid amount then we’ll be looking to get shot of him in March.

Interesting quote there from DU on radio in answering does the question does he carry on now with the team:

"Well, it's Sunday tomorrow and we're off, and we'll see what happens on Monday".

Hmmm.
I remember a time when as football fans all we had to do was go and watch the match then go the alehouse and discuss the match,These days we need a PHD in Psychology plus a degree in of Sociology

I don’t fancy Silva at all still though.

Doesn’t feel right to me.

And no I don’t know who I would want instead.

SHUT UP

..I agree. Folk have opinions, some stronger than others but it’s almost an impossible decision. We can debate all we want on here, but every appointment carries risk. I’m ok with Silva but i wouldn’t die in a ditch over him. I am concerned with Unsworth, however, simply because we concede at least 2 in every game he’s managed.

Hopefully Silva in for Monday.

I wish Unsworth would just accept he is a caretaker manager.

Go earn your stripes elsewhere in management, be successful and THEN you might be considered for the post.
Premier league isn’t for earning stripes. Neither is hiring managers like Silva, that’s enormously risky again from us. We need a proven premier league manager for this season. Dunno who though

I don't like the term,'right man for the job'; you don't know who is the right man until they actually start this policy of flavour of the month foreigners isn't a great way to go. Clarence Seedorf manages if we are going on player names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back