Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I certainly hope so, whether it be Silva or someone else. We need an experienced manager ASAP and have thrown points away not having it sorted sooner
I'll be VERY surprised given Unsworth's words tonight if this isn't resolved early next week. Probably Monday itself with a press conference called for Tuesday.

If Bournemouth win a few more games Eddie Howe will be popular again. As it stands we are a difficult team for any manager to take over.. until we sign younger defenders who can defend and Pick a pass.

I'll be VERY surprised given Unsworth's words tonight if this isn't resolved early next week. Probably Monday itself with a press conference called for Tuesday.
Oh really, what did he say? Got a link mate?You know one thing that's ticking me off, West Ham play Watford their next fixture, cert if Silva is leaving that they'll play woefully hence giving West ham the 3 pts and putting us closer to the bottom. Everton that.

So what? They spent relative buttons after coming up from the Championship, compared to us who are an established PL side. That's an absolute nonsense comparison.
We witnessed the most disastrous transfer window of any club last summer. It was a catastrophe. The fact that clown Koeman threw £140M into the furnace though is neither here nor there. They are bang average players and no better than what Benitez has for the most part....and he;s 'ripping it up' two points ahead of us.

Oh really, what did he say? Got a link mate?You know one thing that's ticking me off, West Ham play Watford their next fixture, cert if Silva is leaving that they'll play woefully hence giving West ham the 3 pts and putting us closer to the bottom. Everton that.
He said in interview tonight to a questioner who asked if that's that for him now in the hot seat that we'd have to see what's happening on Monday.

Tells a tale I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back