Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironic that he's concerned about getting a manager into the Everton hotseat when he made it his life's project to unseat Joe Royle.

Maybe he thinks we all have the memory bank of a fruit fly.

Horrible get.

I think he is more concerned that HE has no idea what his going on, no sources left at the club...

what his problem with royle?

I think he is more concerned that HE has no idea what his going on, no sources left at the club...

Yep. Him and Joyce threw their toys out of the pram last week. I suppose it's down to that.

McNulty also backed Koeman to the hilt and found it hard to admit he'd backed a lame horse when his hero turned out to be appalling and was sacked.

And Andy Hunter, another from the Koeman fan club seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Haven't seen an Everton story from him for a while now.

Awww!

Last edited:
Yep. Him and Joyce threw their toys out of the pram last week. I suppose it's down to that.

McNulty also backed Koeman to the hilt and found it hard to admit he'd backed a lame horse when his hero turned out to be appalling and was sacked.

And And Hunter, another from the Koeman fan club seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Haven't seen an Everton story from him for a while now.

Awww!

Funnily enough Dave, reading the stuff from Joyce last week it felt like his days of being the main man for the news to break had done...

Wonder if they have been cut off, or more likely that someone (AHEM BOB) has been told to keep quiet for once

And And Hunter, another from the Koeman fan club seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Haven't seen an Everton story from him for a while now.

Awww!

becoming obvious, it was koeman and/or his staff that were providing the sources...

Funnily enough Dave, reading the stuff from Joyce last week it felt like his days of being the main man for the news to break had done...

Wonder if they have been cut off, or more likely that someone (AHEM BOB) has been told to keep quiet for once
It's a nest of vipers mate.

My gripe is that these semi-literate hacks feel a sense of entitlement around Everton. The horrible gets would never flex their puny muscles like that with anything concerning LFC.

In the 'kin Mersey with the lot of them.

Last edited:
becoming obvious, it was koeman and/or his staff that were providing the sources...
The briefing against Walsh was an outrage.

Walsh might well be surplus to requirements, but I'd prefer to see what he does without that stab in the back Dutchman around to muddy the waters on his abilities.

The way things are going, and with Everton, it wouldn't surprise me if we got Pulis. Anything is possible with our lot.

Giggs is the favourite for Wales job and I think all along Moshiri was going to appoint Allardyce before giving in to the unrest.

It really would set the seal on what is becoming one of the most farcical periods in the clubs history.

Alladyce will probably get the job at West Brom. What ever you think of him, we are fast running out of options if Silva doesn’t happen.

This mate...

"The Echo had started what I could only describe as an anti-Joe Royle campaign. When our results dipped badly in the New Year, the criticism, particularly from the paper's sports editor Phil McNulty, grew ever more vicious....it appeared he wanted to wage a war of words on me....In my view McNulty and his paper were nothing but destructive in a series of carping, critical articles...as the whistle blew on our FA Cup defeat by Bradford McNulty stood up in the Goodison press box raised his arms and shouted triumphantly "vindicated!" - Joe Royle, The Autobiography. pp.123/4

This mate...

"The Echo had started what I could only describe as an anti-Joe Royle campaign. When our results dipped badly in the New Year, the criticism, particularly from the paper's sports editor Phil McNulty, grew ever more vicious....it appeared he wanted to wage a war of words on me....In my view McNulty and his paper were nothing but destructive in a series of carping, critical articles...as the whistle blew on our FA Cup defeat by Bradford McNulty stood up in the Goodison press box raised his arms and shouted triumphantly "vindicated!" - Joe Royle, The Autobiography. pp.123/4

good lord, didnt know it was that bad...print journalist at the time then

The way things are going, and with Everton, it wouldn't surprise me if we got Pulis. Anything is possible with our lot.

Giggs is the favourite for Wales job and I think all along Moshiri was going to appoint Allardyce before giving in to the unrest.

It really would set the seal on what is becoming one of the most farcical periods in the clubs history.
Perhaps they are waiting for us to get a real pasting, before they act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back