Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Pulis just became available....

Bill's wet dream can become a reality.....

tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

paul joyce‏ @_pauljoyce Nov 17
Pulis: I have been itching to leave ever since Bill got in touch with me with the offer of a £7.5m contract. He said I was the best candidate and wanted to ignore anyone who didn't have premiership experience... who better then me... I have all the experience. Boing Boing bitches

What? A point against the worst team in the league lol. Hardly call that a result mate but ok

Don’t really care about how Unsworth did it. We were an absolute mess and going into the double header of Watford and Palace he’s pulled out 4 points when both were arguably must not lose games. He’s done it with a squad at rock bottom missing 5 senior first team players. Not arsed how many passes he did or not. He shouldn’t be the next manager but why can’t we just thank him for what might be 4 crucial points rather than stivkbthe boot in all the time.

Don’t really care about how Unsworth did it. We were an absolute mess and going into the double header of Watford and Palace he’s pulled out 4 points when both were arguably must not lose games. He’s done it with a squad at rock bottom missing 5 senior first team players. Not arsed how many passes he did or not. He shouldn’t be the next manager but why can’t we just thank him for what might be 4 crucial points rather than stivkbthe boot in all the time.

Is right, Dom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back