Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds Ideal.....

From Wikipedia.

Rangnick stepped down as Schalke's manager due to exhaustion syndrome, stating he did not have "the necessary energy to be successful and develop the team and the club". He finished with a record of ten wins, three draws and ten losses.
I wanted him instead of Martinez back in the day, to be honest now he is more DoF material, and vastly superior to the PE teacher

I wanted him instead of Martinez back in the day, to be honest now he is more DoF material, and vastly superior to the PE teacher

To be honest I'm getting exhausted by it all now. As long as it's not someone who's been recommended by an ex RS player or pundit.

nearly 800 pages...
why spoil a good ol' GOT stylee thread by appointing a replacement manager?

And its still Simeone btw, starting end of season
They wont make anything public until after AM's CL participation is finished.
So that could start to be leaked out after tonight's game with Roma, or could be as late as May !

The main reason Keane earned his England call-ups was Ben Mee - rated by many Burnley fans as a rock-solid defender. Keane can pass the ball better but Mee is more ready to put his body on the line to prevent danger.

Now, it is Tarkowski who is benefiting from having the unsung Mee as his CH partner. Early-ish days but joint third best defence (9 conceded) behind the Manchester teams.

Tarkowski has always been highly rated, I remember when him and Harry Maguire were at Sheffield Utd, they were always tipped for the top.

Tarkowski has always been highly rated, I remember when him and Harry Maguire were at Sheffield Utd, they were always tipped for the top.

Dyche wanted to buy Tarkowski from Oldham in January 2014 when Burnley were 2nd in the Championship but the Clarets were so skint that they could not afford the £300,000 transfer fee so Tarkowski ended up at League One Brentford!!!!

Burnley finished 2nd behind Leicester and the PL parachute money enabled Dyche to go back for JT in January 2016, stealing him off The Bees for £3 million (a bargain).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back