Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shows you the incompetence comes from the top just letting this situation carry on is harming us when the team is an absolute shambles, it's exactly why Unsy cannot be left in charge we will go down make no mistake.

I’m thinking whoever comes in it will be the week before we play the RS we will win 1-0 and kick on from there akin to the Joe Royce game years ago

Honestly, I never thought we'd get Ralf for a second. But hopefully after talking to him, they AT LEAST pointed him in the right direction. To watch this team try and pressure the ball today was a disgrace. Tuchel may be in line for the Munich position, but surely one of the Ralf proteges could be available if he's not.

The biggest reason to bring in a new guy, though, is to get them to move these pieces of garbages that are masquerading as members of Everton FC. Utter disgrace.

Seriously, if they could clean out Mirallas, Morgan, Williams, Martina, Robles, etc. and frankly, even some of the younger players with bad attitudes - it would help tremendously. Spend the money on a legit CF, CB, LB, and at least another young CB, with a focus on leadership qualities for a couple of these guys, and we'd be back. Honestly.

But that's a LOT to expect in January. I think the most we can hope for is to move a couple of the clowns out and get in a CB / CF / LB, but I'm not sure if we can really get much quality there. It would keep us up most likely though.

The problem now with Allardyce, Dyche and Pulis is that now they all know they would only be viewed as a "short-term fix" by Moshiri and likely to be replaced in the summer.

Allardyce I would go for now.

I don't want him anywhere near EFC. The guy is a fraud. Put 10 men behind the ball and nick a goal from a set piece, anyone could do that. But we are running out of options. We just need someone to come in and steady the ship for a while, Big Sam may be the man who could do that. I think Pardew or Paul Lambert til the end of the season, both are looking to get back into work and would see it as a short term job to get their reputations back on track. At least they wouldn't have us go through the agony of watching an Allardyce or Pulis team

This is desperate now and sadly we can't leave Unsworth in charge any longer.

If we can't persuade Allardyce to take a short term contract or Watford to let Silve leave we may have to go for Dyche or Mancini.

Thrashing around in the dark that's what a shambles Everton have become

Time to sack the caretaker boss and let Royle or Ferguson have a go whilst the Board d**k around for another month trying to land the latest flavour of the month.

Bore off.

(Apparently we can't type d**k so sorry to all you Richards out there)

is large Samuel really unbearable for you lot short term while you wait for a good option to become available (or Silva in the summer)? Fair enough with the suspicion over the allegations over hi over the years but the football isn't as bad as you'd think and he'd sort that defence right out. His signings are spot on as well, he filled every position in need for us in January and they kept us up. Would probably be West Ham mk 2 if he stayed too long though...

is large Samuel really unbearable for you lot short term while you wait for a good option to become available (or Silva in the summer)? Fair enough with the suspicion over the allegations over hi over the years but the football isn't as bad as you'd think and he'd sort that defence right out. His signings are spot on as well, he filled every position in need for us in January and they kept us up. Would probably be West Ham mk 2 if he stayed too long though...
We think we're better than him. Tbh mate he's probably too good for us right now. We should go cap in hand to the fella and ask him to keep us up right now, cos I doubt anyone else can with the bunch we've got. I hate the idea too, I'm an Evertonian snob. Time we faced facts though. We're going down without someone that can keep us up. Name one other manager right now that could do that.

Theres a ton of managers we can go for. Ideally we need someone with prem experience. Why have AVB, Ranieri, Mancini and Pellegrini not been contacted? All managers with prem experience and all won something. Any one with 3 years of good prem experience would do for me.

Or we take a calculated risk on a younger manager like tuchel, with the view to be in charge for the long term. ( he was my choice until tonight tbh)

Its getting to the stage though where experience is needed and as the weeks go by. Its looking more like a dyche, pullis or allardace type appointment.

Utter utter shambles

He wanted a long term contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back