Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope nobody at Everton takes notice of Kevin Ratcliffe who was apparently praising Dyche to the rafters at Goodison last night after covering the Burnley-Swansea game for BBC Wales on Saturday.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...career-goals-city-chelsea-tigre-a8073216.html

There's a few interesting bits about professionalism and inclusion here in this article that really chart the decline from Moyes in his last few seasons, to Martinez and Koeman and now to the circus we currently have in charge.

The bit about players showing a bit of interest in Straq when he first came over compares starkly with the recent Vlasic interview, where he says nobody shows the slightest bit of care in him once training is over. Then you've got that Barry interview when Koeman first took over, when he talked about the complete decline in discipline that had occurred (club suits, timing, personal fitness).

The last five years have put this club into a malaise so chillingly similar to Villa, QPR and - irony of ironies I know - Sunderland that I worry where it will end.

Oh, and those clubs tried the Redknapp / O'Neill / Allardyce type appointments.

upload_2017-11-24_11-49-23.webp

Silva seeing a bit of cash again.

I hope nobody at Everton takes notice of Kevin Ratcliffe who was apparently praising Dyche to the rafters at Goodison last night after covering the Burnley-Swansea game for BBC Wales on Saturday.

Unsworth or Dyche?

Dyche all day long no contest, not even close - even had Keane resembling a prem footballer.

It's going to be Sam, I'm guessing we went to him before and said fancy being manager till end of the season with option to stay on.

He's prob gone na mate want 3 years.

Mosh gone - na lad, I'll shop about

Realised it's all gone to [Poor language removed].

Calls Sam back up gone yea 3 years Sam your on.

Sam make it 4 and a extra 25k a week and a extra 2m stay up bonus.

Mosh - yeah whatever just get here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back