Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verne-Troyer-920x584.jpg

short list....

And the season stops for winter break about now.

This weekend are the last league games before the winter break mate

You've both convinced me.... Welcome Fonseca lad.... ITS on, coincidence there might be news tomorrow... oh Lordy hahahaha

am just off to put my mortgage on the odds I can find, watch for the odds tumble in the next hour lollollollollol

Just listened in to Talkshyte Jim white spoke to Moshiri before coming on Air - he was told Moshiri stated we are now very close to appointing our new Manager to rebuild and move us to a safer position - the list of three was Jim White's presumption not Moshris - so in that case we should hear soon easy peasy -NOT!

That is Sam all over!!!!

You've both convinced me.... Welcome Fonseca lad.... ITS on, coincidence there might be news tomorrow... oh Lordy hahahaha

am just off to put my mortgage on the odds I can find, watch for the odds tumble in the next hour lollollollollol

Errrm soz mate, check my edit, winter break is second week in december lol

Sorry about your house ...

I have being saying from day one I didn't want Silva, not because I don't think he is good enough or could be a great manager on the future because I don't know enough about him to judge that as such he would be a gamble in my eyes, what I do know and you have pointed out is we need a stable pair of hands like Dyche or fat Sam who know the prem and the bottom of the table scrap that we are in.
Get the feeling a lot of are fans haven't quite got how bad are situation is at the moment.
We need somebody in quickly and it isn't an option to keep unsworth in charge for much longer.
Be careful mate, you’ll get a bad name for agreeing with me on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back