Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Unsowrth is mate - IF such a 3 man shortlist actually exists in the first place ofc.

Wouldn't shock me if we actually went and moved for Fonseca at Shaktar btw, only got 7 months left on his contract, doing well, similar 'philosophy' to Silva in playing attractive football and young and 'in vogue' atm

I dont believe for a second there is a shortlist, the way this has been handled its been a farce from day dot.

I would have thought we would have already approached Fonseca... given his standing and the fact he has said he wants to manage in England.

I dont believe for a second there is a shortlist, the way this has been handled its been a farce from day dot.

I would have thought we would have already approached Fonseca... given his standing and the fact he has said he wants to manage in England.

We may have mate, BUt the way we have stumblebummed around this thing, i would bet we haven't

Then again dealing with a Ukraine club would just round this manager search off perfectly, how difficult could it possibly be to sort a deal out with one of them...

Yarmolenkoff

We may have mate, BUt the way we have stumblebummed around this thing, i would bet we haven't

Then again dealing with a Ukraine club would just round this manager search off perfectly, how difficult could it possibly be to sort a deal out with one of them...

Yarmolenkoff

MAYBE THIS IS THE PLAN FOR YARMOLENKON!!!!!!!! Fonseca and Yarmolenko in their winter break.

If Dyche was not on an original shortlist, I'd be surprised if he is now on a shortlist.

He must know that he is about 14th choice and that the huge majority of Toffees fans do not want him.

Also, he has had a good run of results since Koeman was sacked and might want a top half finish with Burnley to enhance his reputation.

According to this morning’s article about Moshiri in The Times, we sent you a cease-and-desist letter in regards to Silva so I’d say he can’t be on the shortlist any longer if that’s true. Would also partly explain Silva refusing to say anything if it’s become in any way legal.

Won’t repeat anything after this as it’s not really my place to comment on your situation. But after this whole Silva thing, I watched your game last night out of pure interest. I realise it won’t be popular and I know you had players missing - but Dyche or Allardyce may not be who you want, but they may be who you need this sort you out both on and off the pitch. Silva wouldn’t be able to do anything with you on last nights showing because he purely isn’t good enough as a defensive coach at present and that seems to be where the main issue is with you.
I have being saying from day one I didn't want Silva, not because I don't think he is good enough or could be a great manager on the future because I don't know enough about him to judge that as such he would be a gamble in my eyes, what I do know and you have pointed out is we need a stable pair of hands like Dyche or fat Sam who know the prem and the bottom of the table scrap that we are in.
Get the feeling a lot of are fans haven't quite got how bad are situation is at the moment.
We need somebody in quickly and it isn't an option to keep unsworth in charge for much longer.

If we are close to getting a manager that says to me it’s one currently out of work or we would of got some rumours! Unless he thinks the Silva deal is close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back