Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's how I got it too.

What a sad act he is.

So basically he spent 3 years on here, made countless posts, and fooled absolutely no one, then denigrated his own fans by calling them rs, subsequently insulted the very forum he is one of the largest posters on whilst denying he posts on it

Meanwhile 2 GoT posters within 20 minutes find out who exactly he is and his posting history on RAWK.

Couldn't make up how funny this is :)

Yers are obsessed by Liverpool

Yet you've spent three years pretending to be an Evertonian in order to make this post one day.

upload_2017-11-24_15-43-45.webp

Freak.

So basically he spent 3 years on here, made countless posts, and fooled absolutely no one, then denigrated his own fans by calling them rs, subsequently insulted the very forum he is one of the largest posters on whilst denying he posts on it

Meanwhile 2 GoT posters within 20 minutes find out who exactly he is and his posting history on RAWK.

Couldn't make up how funny this is :)
Brilliant work, how many posts has this saddo made?

He will now feel smug but bizarrely empty having wasted months and the equivalent of weeks of actual life time on a rivals forum making "friends" only to have lost them all. Weird.

Yet you've spent three years pretending to be an Evertonian in order to make this post one day.

View attachment 42312View attachment 42312 View attachment 42312 View attachment 42312 View attachment 42312 View attachment 42312
Freak.
He’d make a great secret agent, lying in wait, in disguise. Except he is fat, smelly, lonely and frankly weird. It takes me all my time on here and support the blues. How on earth do you find the time and interest to go on a forum for a team you don’t support. Oh wait! I forgot, he has no life. Weird!!

He will now feel smug but bizarrely empty having wasted months and the equivalent of weeks of actual life time on a rivals forum making "friends" only to have lost them all. Weird.

When you factor in the weeks of his life wasted on here and the countless hours he's spent wanking off complete strangers to feed his mums crack habit that's one hell of a life, we were his escape and it's now come to a crushing end.

Last edited:

@Kinghowie
Thank you, thank you so much. Truly I am VERY grateful.
Truth is things are a bit down for us Evertonians at present. We're all feeling at a low ebb.

Then POW!
Your 'coming out' post has made us all realise that no matter how low we sink, no matter how dark it gets, we will always have one thing to our credit AT LEAST WE'RE NOT STINKING KOPITES :dance::dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back