Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Better than clinging onto the coat tails of West Brom and Bournemouth. Everton would have an open top bus for winning a Derby and every player would be inducted into the hall of Legends or whatever it’s called. Heck, there was nearly an open top bus for signing Michael Keane and Klaasen!!!!! Lolz

Is it? Suit yourself. Nobody really cares outside of the Sky Sports bubble, perpetuated, it must be said, by a gaggle of washed-up, attention-deficit, inferiority-complex ridden, senile, old Anfield pros still living in the 80s who serve as "analysts".

You have accepted Liverpool are clinging on. Thank you. The pull of gravity goes in one direction only. Ask any Evertonian.

One of the Everton Facebook groups who put the team up a couple of hours before it was announced yesterday have just put this on.

—————————

Just been told (don’t ask from who)

New manager appointment is imminent and despite what’s been said in the media is 99% still Marco Silva.

As is a new chief executive to replace Elstone, all I know is that he’s possibly Scottish and wants to make a lot of changes behind the scenes, the change of chief exec is being pushed by Moshiri.

Take it as you will just don’t give me grief as I’m only relaying what I’ve been told.

————-

What group

Potentially the funniest thing about the whole thing is he comes out now, in 17 days we are going to Anfield where we will quite probably get beaten by a cricket score, and he chooses to come out after we lose in a meaningless game when already out the EL.

Another case of jizzing before the zip is down
Great post. And this is one thing that sets us Blues apart from them, when we're crap, we say we're crap lol. If only they had an ounce of humility then they wouldn't be so deplorable.

Is it? Suit yourself. Nobody really cares outside of the Sky Sports bubble, perpetuated, it must be said, by a gaggle of washed-up, attention-deficit, inferiority-complex ridden, senile, old Anfield pros still living in the 80s who serve as "analysts".

You have accepted Liverpool are clinging on. Thank you. The pull of gravity goes in one direction only. Ask any Eevertonian.

By clinging onto the coattails of you can only assume he means "finishing every season in decades finishing above". It's the same sort of way Mourinho and United are "clinging onto their coat tails".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back