Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright, Woods and Elstone need to be volleyed down County Road with Walsh.

We are an embarrassment.

no point just singling those out mate - to be fair when we have needed a new manager before when Moshiri wasnt here it was sorted pretty quickly. Moshiris free passes with me have run out. The buck stops with him and as such he is just as culpable as the rest, if not more so!

There’s only one man who can save us, he was born 2017 years ago and we are all celebrating his birthday next month.

But I reckon he’d struggle to get our back four sorted out.

The "new manager bounce" we should have got after Koeman was fired didn't happen because the players don't respect Unsworth. It will happen when we get a permanent manger which is shameful as the players are to blame here as much as the board.

no point just singling those out mate - to be fair when we have needed a new manager before when Moshiri wasnt here it was sorted pretty quickly. Moshiris free passes with me have run out. The buck stops with him and as such he is just as culpable as the rest, if not more so!

I know mate, it just seems they’ve presided over most of the bollocks we’ve endured over the years, and Walsh has got his job totally wrong.

But Moshiri is at fault too you are right.

Any untried (in the sense of a relegation fight) manager now has the potential of a Felix Magath / Rémi Garde - so intentionally or not the board have set us up with Hobsons choice i.e fat Sam - god help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back