Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s that desperate they’ll go and get Allardyce this week
Far too much to lose not to act now
I don’t particularly want him but he’ll give us a chance

Thursday's debacle, even if in a meaningless game with a shadow team, did matter because it continued and substantially added to the message of a team in terminal decline that today's shambolic but sadly all too predictable hammering has so forcibly reinforced.

I actually think we were right to feel it's a real crisis after Thursday and today hasn't changed that one bit.

The complacent attitude of we can leave a temporary novice in charge while we search for exactly the correct man, while naively targeting impossible dreams, is now looking to be extremely misguided and worse, especially when any time gained by doing so has just been so completely wasted by an apparently split board and completely scattergun approach.

If we go down or even very close to it and that is now very much on the cards, then our choices of a permanent long term appointment of any standing have gone completely, no matter how much money is on the table.

We can't go down and it is now a very real possibility, no matter there's lots of time, injured players to come back and a window to come, entering a desperate phase can just become self fulfilling and any new players dragged down by the team rather than lifting them.

Huddersfield winning, if they win this there manager will be the new flavour of the month man we should go for, surly he would live to compete in his naye Klopps city ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back