Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brom sack pulis last week, spoken go pardew so chances he wi get the job this week.

Again a club having someone in mind as a replacement. Whereas jim white tells us we are close to a manager but also have 3 in mind?

Pardew looks a good fit for Albion, usually has an immediate positive impact see Newcastle and Palace, wherever he goes followed by a dramatic and long decline, possibly as the players stop listening to him or the initial message just stops working.

He would be a very good six or seven month replacement though to my mind.

Pardew looks a good fit for Albion, usually has an immediate positive impact see Newcastle and Palace, wherever he goes followed by a dramatic and long decline, possibly as the players stop listening to him or the initial message just stops working.

He would be a very good six or seven month replacement though to my mind.
For me it's not the manager necessarily but the intent that all these clubs have gone with to go and get a new man in.

Unless we bring a new man in by Wednesday then it is going to get worse and worse. Pardew for me is one of those managers who amazes me that they keep getting a job because they never really do anything before they are sacked and then just pop up 6 months later to do it again haha

We are going to get beat by Moyes and West Ham on Wednesday at home then we will get beat by Huddersfield. When will people realise that big sam is the only option right now

There best be some news tomorrow. It’s obvious some of them shithouses like Schniederlin, Mirallas etc don’t give one about Unsworth or the club.

Why are people expecting news tomorrow? If there is, it will only be another knee-jerk reaction. They've totally screwed up since the summer, but the last thing we need is another bad decision. Reset the dials, get the best person in, but don't just get anyone in to fill the news void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back