Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I want someone who will go in and will motivate them, and slap the utter scumbags who don’t dig out and who incite unrest into the dirt in which they belong.

image.webp

Definitely and if people like Bill genuinely care about the club as much as they say they do then they'd put the crap behind the scenes to bed until the summer at least.
Actually just seen this on another forum,

• I've just heard something on BBC Radio London

To the effect that Everton's Chairman has had a big falling out this evening with the club's majority shareholder...

Make of that what you will, but it's interesting that a London station feels it's newsworthy enough to repeat.

Actually just seen this on another forum,

• I've just heard something on BBC Radio London

To the effect that Everton's Chairman has had a big falling out this evening with the club's majority shareholder...

Make of that what you will, but it's interesting that a London station feels it's newsworthy enough to repeat.
Just this evening ?? Been going on for a while imo..

Just this evening ?? Been going on for a while imo..
Seemingly mate but interesting that it's all coming into the public now. For me they need to put the clubs interests first and leave the bickering until summer and try to resolve whatever it is then. Atm just feels like Bill's throwing his toys out of the pram over his train set to cause enough unrest on and off the pitch so he can point the finger at Moshiri if and when we go down. Hence the lack of managerial appointment, and Unsworth was definitely Bill's idea. Just need a manager ASAP and whatever is going on behind the scenes to be put to bed until summer. It's in no ones interest for us to go down.

Seemingly mate but interesting that it's all coming into the public now. For me they need to put the clubs interests first and leave the bickering until summer and try to resolve whatever it is then. Atm just feels like Bill's throwing his toys out of the pram over his train set to cause enough unrest on and off the pitch so he can point the finger at Moshiri if and when we go down. Hence the lack of managerial appointment, and Unsworth was definitely Bill's idea. Just need a manager ASAP and whatever is going on behind the scenes to be put to bed until summer. It's on no ones interest for us to go down.

I can’t see Bill being able to bully Moshiri in the end then. He holds the purse strings and if it’s his cash, he has the final say.

Might not be long before we see Bill and his henchman Woods depart.

Just give it to fat Sam, 2years and all his cronies if that’s what he wants, but it needs sorting now, don’t think Silva could sort it need someone with dogs of war hoof it high attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back