Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got the effort first 4 games with mixed results. Now this lot have made it plain they wont even pay for Unsworth!

We need a clear out in January.

Mirallas, Jagielka, Baines, Williams, Schneiderlin, Klaassen....get them out for what we can get and put it toward five or six new players...two of them attackers; two centre backs.

I agree 100% that it needs to happen. But it won’t will it mate?

We’ll sign 2 players in January. Both will be hugely underwhelming.

Under a proper manager. Let them review what we need.

Unsworth has been unable to set up either a team that defends or a team that attacks. We've conceded 9 goals in two games. 11 in 3.

Come in. Park the bus. Choke the life out of games. Dont loose. No. He's got a delusion like some fans that thinks we should be going out to win games with that squad.

We won't spend in January. We're gonna have to wait until summer. Right now we need a manager to get us clear and near 10th by January.

If not, Championship here we come.
Under a proper manager you think any of that shower are good enough?

Williams, Baines, Jagielka are beyond it.

Klaassen is a snail and Schneiderlin a bog standard dullard of a player. I did try telling others about how those last two were essentially tripe but was pilloried for it at the time.

He will be in charge on Wednesday IMO. Which is a Killer as he is absolutely shot and looks like a rabbit in the headlights.

He has been hung out to dry by a completely inept board that should’ve had a manager in place by the end of the international break.

I don't think he's been hung out to dry. He should know the type of team he has a few weeks ago but doesn't. He's trying to get a team to play how he wants. Massive no no.

Hes too close to the club to make decisions. Still wanting to play 2 wingers, blood youth etc.

No. So what if he's dropped a few players etc. His whole mentality is still "out to win". It shouldn't be at the moment. It should "not lose". Park the bus. Hoof it. Anything.

But no. He thinks we'll play sweeping fast paced football to a point it's hurting the club until we get a manager in

Klaassen is a snail and Schneiderlin a bog standard dullard of a player. I did try telling others about how those last two were essentially tripe but was pilloried for it at the time.

Big Sam for example will get the best out of limited players.

But people don't want to hear that.

I sponsored an entire thread just to say it.

Sniff it.

Gotta be Dyche, Allardyce, or Pulis for me. If you can't get dyche right now go out and get allardyce or pulis for the rest of the season and then get dyche in the summer

Moshri quoted as saying stabilise the club and then appoint a manager, other way around surely. I hope I'm wrong, it's looks like a short term solution (Unsworth has failed), so an alternative short term solution has to be found (cold sweats now), Curly, Larry or Mo. (Allardyce, Pulis or ONeill). I've always wanted to be homeless, I've a good doorway in mind.

Dyche, Big Sam, Hughton (obviously not in the running with us! - think Clough), Wagner, Graham Potter, Silva, Wolves manager, O'Neill x 2..

SIMEONE (the latest Unai Emery!!!!!!!!) Rangnick

Eddie Howe?

Even Moyes!!!

And what do we get... a cuckoo clock!

Hardly surprising for a club that never thinks big.. Champions in 1987 - Kendall leaves (and not for a bigger club either), we appoint his assistant, a great club servant but no club manager.

Last edited:
B

Bill is in the dark regards the new manager appointment. It's all Moshiri. However Bill still controls Finch Farm and the dressing room via Joe Royle.

There is a power battle going on and its ripping the club apart. Bill, Woods, Elstone, and Walsh all need to GTFO of our club and lets bring in a proper managerial team.

Oh and we can sack off most of the first team squad as well for being massive shithouses.

Agreed mate. I think if we were to get allardyce, pulis, or dyche in we'll finish 8th 9th or 10th even with these players. But in the summer we gotta get these knobheads out of the club. No fight for this badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back