Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will get beat our nxt two games but Sam allardayce isn't the answer or Tony pullis or any other yard dog manager

Mate. They are.

I think anyone else is a huge gamble. Reason being is because they'll turn up wanting this side to play "football".

Face facts. We can't. We've spent £200mill and it can't make 3 passes.

Sam and Pulis will know this as clear as day. Silva etc will go "oooh Klassen played in Europe, Siggurdson is like Inesta for Swansea".

No. No. No.

Mate. They are.

I think anyone else is a huge gamble. Reason being is because they'll turn up wanting this side to play "football".

Face facts. We can't. We've spent £200mill and it can't make 3 passes.

Sam and Pulis will know this as clear as day. Silva etc will go "oooh Klassen played in Europe, Siggurdson is like Inesta for Swansea".

No. No. No.

Mate there not. It's November not March

Deluded ...needs to depart with all the other dross around the club that "gets us" and leave billy liar without his stooges...

.. Joe Royle is a Everton legend & has proven managerial ability he could manage Everton to safety until a new manager comes in....Unsworth on the other hand is struggling....

Personally I've seen enough to not make knee jerk reactions. This is getting bad. That's just my view.

We get some delusional manager in, we'll be gone now a tier

You are right in the sense that the next person has got to hit the ground running, or at least start implementing the correct strategies from day one. Any messing around and we're in big trouble.

Need a new manager in by Wednesday/ Moyes has brought something to West Ham and he’ll be up for the game. Think atmosphere will be toxic Wednesday if Unsworth is still in charge . Who that new man will be I’m still edging my bet on Dyche. Said it time and time again O’Neill and boy wonder will relegate us for certain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back