Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got the effort first 4 games with mixed results. Now this lot have made it plain they wont even pay for Unsworth!

We need a clear out in January.

Mirallas, Jagielka, Baines, Williams, Schneiderlin, Klaassen....get them out for what we can get and put it toward five or six new players...two of them attackers; two centre backs.
That won't happen tho mate unfortunately. I could see 2 outs and 3 ins come January but we need an experienced manager tomorrow to come in evaluate and start getting the team fit and organised.

Big Sam is a manager you turn to mid-January when you're at the foot of the table and you have zero spending power. We have options. Stop panicking.

We don't have options.

We've just been wellied 4.1 by a side who don't score. And 5 at home by a side 12th in Serie A.

Palace improving. West Ham improving.

We'll be bottom 3 by Xmas.

Gotta be Dyche, Allardyce, or Pulis for me. If you can't get dyche right now go out and get allardyce or pulis for the rest of the season and then get dyche in the summer

I think it's clear from the media coverage that Fat Sam doesn't wanna be a caretaker manager and I suspect it would be the same for Pulis. If we're gonna hire someone, it had to be a few years on a contract.

Big Sam is a manager you turn to mid-January when you're at the foot of the table and you have zero spending power. We have options. Stop panicking.
Do you not think we've reached panic stations already? I dread to think this week what will happen if Moyes turns us over and we replace West Ham in the bottom 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back