Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any manager is facing the perfect storm.

The old players have fallen off a cliff. It should have been anticipated that the Baines/Jags/Williams/Coleman line up was on their way out through age/injury. We had a great young core in Stones, Barkley, Lukaku. Now we only have too old or too young ones.

The new players haven't settled. Any team changing half their line up struggles. There was no plan on integrating them.

Confidence has collapsed. Keane and Schneiderlin look terrified. Gana a headless chicken, wingers and strikers don't know what to do or where to run.

Injury means no Bolasie, no Coleman, no Funes Mori (!) and no Barkley. Need them back asap.

.. Joe Royle is a Everton legend & has proven managerial ability he could manage Everton to safety until a new manager comes in....Unsworth on the other hand is struggling....

No mate, the players need to know that the boss is the boss, a short-term till season end will be as disastrous as leaving Unsworth high and dry for over a month. Unsworth is struggling and is finished, but it's more to do with an inept board than his ability to manage. One. Hand. Behind. Back.

.. Joe Royle is a Everton legend & has proven managerial ability he could manage Everton to safety until a new manager comes in....Unsworth on the other hand is struggling....
Colin Harvey was an EFC legend but could not sustain HK's success...different circs now yes but the culture of ex players involved needs to be changed...Royle is billy liars voice in Finch Farm....

AVB could be about to get sacked having failed to win a trophy this season...season is over in China. I think that would be our best bet really addressing both short term survival with long term ambitions. Might even be able to convince Hulk to joins us in January.

Mate hiring fat Sam to then wanna jib him when we want to go up a level doesn't make sense and costs more money.

I don't know who I want but I know who I don't.
I still say give fat Sam the job, normal salary of £200k with a "we stay up at the end" bonus of £5mil would be the best way to go. He has a vested interest in making us stay up and we walk after.

Because there are really no other options from what I can see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back