Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brom sack pulis last week, spoken go pardew so chances he wi get the job this week.

Again a club having someone in mind as a replacement. Whereas jim white tells us we are close to a manager but also have 3 in mind?

3 in mind, who are they?

Paul Daniels?
Stephen Hendry?
Jesus Christ?

Cos at he moment its gonna need a magician, some one good at snookers or divine interventon, to get us out of this.

That insufferable moment when you realise Allardyce is now the only feasible option.....

giphy.gif

Why are people expecting news tomorrow? If there is, it will only be another knee-jerk reaction. They've totally screwed up since the summer, but the last thing we need is another bad decision. Reset the dials, get the best person in, but don't just get anyone in to fill the news void.

Knee jerk? Mate we’ve been managerless for over 5 weeks, getting battered every week, but you reckon we should give it a few more and see how it goes?

I’d like to think they’d though it through by now.

Perhaps as they are all expected losses these days Unsworth will be retained on the basis that he is meeting expectations.

Every one of them, from Moshiri downwards should be ashamed at the way they are allowing the club to hurl towards rock bottom like this.

Speak to us directly, you frauds and cowards.

Knee jerk? Mate we’ve been managerless for over 5 weeks, getting battered every week, but you reckon we should give it a few more and see how it goes?

I’d like to think they’d though it through by now.

Did I say we should give it a few weeks and see how it goes?

Try reading the words on the screen.

Let me spell it out if it's difficult.

If they've got nowhere after 5 weeks until today, because they are so inept, what makes you think there should be a breakthrough tomorrow just because we lost again?

So - Not only was Lukaku an excellent goalscorer, but he also organised our defence and managed to motivate all of the other players

Not having it

When you have a striker who knows where the goal is , it gives the rest of the team confidence in that if we concede ,at least with a striker of Lukaku's ability , we have a chance of scoring .

Take away that goal threat, which we have done, then once we concede , the whole team looks at it and thinks, '' that's us screwed", because DCL, Niasse, Rooney dont have the goal scoring threat that Lukaku had.

You can see it in our team , we concede , heads drop because we don't have a player who can threaten the oppositions defence, let alone score.

Did I say we should give it a few weeks and see how it goes?

Try reading the words on the screen.

Let me spell it out if it's difficult.

If they've got nowhere after 5 weeks until today, because they are so inept, what makes you think there should be a breakthrough tomorrow just because we lost again?

No I can read you patronising pick.

I’m saying they’ve known we’ve been gash for weeks so they should already have the wheels in motion.

Bless my mum and stepdad, I just got a text from them saying they hope things will turn out alright.

They don't particularly follow football, but they adopted Everton as their team, just because I did.

They wouldn't watch games really, might do the odd one or just keep up with news here and there.

Things really are bad if they think its reached the need to console me.

What makes things worse is that Atalanta aren’t even very good, and they put 5 past us. Southampton don’t score goals and are extremely poor, and have spanked us 4-1. I just don’t understand how things have got this bad I really don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back