Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not whether we want big sam or pulis or whoever. It's what we need. After watching that match today we need a survival manager that can turn the corner. Still think big sam would be fine with six months then he'll go and take the US job

He got the effort first 4 games with mixed results. Now this lot have made it plain they wont even pay for Unsworth!

We need a clear out in January.

Mirallas, Jagielka, Baines, Williams, Schneiderlin, Klaassen....get them out for what we can get and put it toward five or six new players...two of them attackers; two centre backs.

I agree, but first , we need a manager with a plan, we can't just jib off those players without getting better replacements in, and that is going to cost us close to 200 mill.

tom-jerry.gif

Tell you what mate if we got fat Sam which ( we won't ) you can have my season card.

Keep it. I'll get my own half price when we're in the championship next season.

And you're right. We won't get him as he's told us to do one. He's out the running.

It's just the idea that people think Silva would be great "long term" (he's never been at a club longer than 12months) and that your Pullis' and Sam's are only good enough for short term...even though theyve done more in this league.

It baffles me. And the longer it goes on, the more hammerings we'll get.

Big Sam is a manager you turn to mid-January when you're at the foot of the table and you have zero spending power. We have options. Stop panicking.

Stop panicking?

Have you watched our last 2 games?
9-2 on aggregate.

Against two more than average sides.

Keep it. I'll get my own half price when we're in the championship next season.

And you're right. We won't get him as he's told us to do one. He's out the running.

It's just the idea that people think Silva would be great "long term" (he's never been at a club longer than 12months) and that your Pullis' and Sam's are only good enough for short term...even though theyve done more in this league.

It baffles me. And the longer it goes on, the more hammerings we'll get.

Silva is wanted for how he's been thus far I imagine. Moshiri has a reputation i presume and that's why he and kenwright our at war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back