Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I really hope we are near a appointment for a manager, the status quo cannot continue or we will plummet through the leagues.

I really hope we have someone in place before the West Ham game but I doubt we will as there seems to be a split at boardroom. It’s the only thing I can think off as to why we haven’t got someone in yet

I really hope we are near a appointment for a manager, the status quo cannot continue or we will plummet through the leagues.

I really hope we have someone in place before the West Ham game but I doubt we will as there seems to be a split at boardroom. It’s the only thing I can think off as to why we haven’t got someone in yet

That needs top be avoided at all costs.

If we're defeated that night I predict major disturbances in and around that ground.

If the conclusion of a deal is being delayed by £5M or £10M or £15M more on top of what's being asked it needs to be paid. I dont think the club can afford not to pay it right now.

Pozzo has played a blinder here. He'll take every last penny that can be squeezed out before Silva is coughed up.

That needs top be avoided at all costs.

If we're defeated that night I predict major disturbances in and around that ground.

If the conclusion of a deal is being delayed by £5M or £10M or £15M more on top of what's being asked it needs to be paid. I dont think the club can afford not to pay it right now.

Pozzo has played a blinder here. He'll take every last penny that can be squeezed out before Silva is coughed up.

I admire your persistence that Silva is a goer.

Out of interest, why so adamant?

We don't have options.

We've just been wellied 4.1 by a side who don't score. And 5 at home by a side 12th in Serie A.

Palace improving. West Ham improving.

We'll be bottom 3 by Xmas.
None of those clubs have the financial horse power to change things dramatically in January.

We have a major investor here who needs an anchor for their ambitions in north Liverpool. He will fight tooth and nail to avoid a relegation scenario happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back