Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those clubs have the financial horse power to change things dramatically in January.

We have a major investor here who needs an anchor for their ambitions in north Liverpool. He will fight tooth and nail to avoid a relegation scenario happening.

We won't spend in January

That needs top be avoided at all costs.

If we're defeated that night I predict major disturbances in and around that ground.

If the conclusion of a deal is being delayed by £5M or £10M or £15M more on top of what's being asked it needs to be paid. I dont think the club can afford not to pay it right now.

Pozzo has played a blinder here. He'll take every last penny that can be squeezed out before Silva is coughed up.
Only fear i have is that the money being put forward will add a lot of pressure on Silva and results will be expected from us the fans from day one. So that bell Pozzo has infact shafted us twice

Only fear i have is that the money being put forward will add a lot of pressure on Silva and results will be expected from us the fans from day one. So that bell Pozzo has infact shafted us twice

We need another 28-32 points from 75 to get safe. Silva would manage that with cash to spend easily enough.

Because it simply wont go away and Pozzo is not a fool or principled, he's just a hard-headed businessman.
Do you genuinely believe that silva is coming? I’m certainly not against it just don’t believe after hearing they are going to put a complaint in etc that we would be so stupid to keep the pursuit up.

Do you genuinely believe that silva is coming? I’m certainly not against it just don’t believe after hearing they are going to put a complaint in etc that we would be so stupid to keep the pursuit up.
Yes. If our pursuit has ended why are they still taking about complaints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back