Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now if given a choice, koeman or moyes, who would u go for?

At least Moyes can bring us solid defense and he is proven manager in our club for more than 10 years. After Martinez and RK,we should know a suitable and proven manager is not easy to find.

Anyone wanting Moyes needs their head examined. What happened at Sunderland and the way it happened, the way he Managed it should serve as a reminder. After the very 1st game he told everyone they were in a relegation fight!! It's one thing to think that, and he may have been right but its not very inspirational! I want a little positivity, not some negative, dour, uninspirational loser. He's not a winner. He loved us to be 'plucky lickle Everton', dampening down expectations, forever talking us down. Depressing

Problem is I have absolutely no confidence in the board e.g. Kenwright making any decision to get rid and then to appoint a decent manager.

Kenwright would probably rather get Big Sam than Ancelotti.

Problem is I have absolutely no confidence in the board e.g. Kenwright making any decision to get rid and then to appoint a decent manager.

Kenwright would probably rather get Big Sam than Ancelotti.

Under no circumstances would I want Big Fat Sam but I'd honestly have him before Ancelotti.

Here's a name from left field.

Graham Potter, the Ostersunds manager? He's done incredible things with such a small club, still unbeaten in the Europa League after a draw with Athletic Bilbao last night. It would be a massive step up in class for him to go to the Premier League to take on a head manager role, but if you're good enough........

Same logic though (i.e. a big step up) could be applied to a coach already on our payroll, a certain Mr. Unsworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back